YONDER allows users to comment on certain titles. To ensure that users can enjoy YONDER’s services without disruption, YONDER may take necessary and appropriate actions (including removal without notice) to address comments that violate this community policy. YONDER does not guarantee that our services will correctly or immediately reflect your comments.
1. Expressions which infringe upon rights of individuals or groups and/or include inappropriate and crude
content, that may solicit a negative experience on the YONDER service.
- • Spoilers
- • Distribution of copyrighted content
- • Spam or advertising
- • Distribution of personal info (self or others)
- • Unsuitable discussions
- - Comments soliciting inappropriate discussions unsuitable for our general user base. (E.g. Comments asking others to share their experience with drugs, discussions regarding sexual preferences, discussions regarding sexual encounters, etc.)
2. Expressions that are abusive, violent, or defamatory
- • Malicious or abusive comments towards individuals and groups based on race, ethnicity, religion, disability, sex, gender identity, or other protected classes
- • Sexual harassment, hate speech, or blackmail
- • Expressions which incite acts of terror, harm, or violence
- • Explicit, crude descriptions of sexual acts or requests for such descriptions and acts
- • Misleading, defamatory comments including comments that are defamatory against YONDER
3. Expressions regarding illegal content and prohibited acts
- • Solicitation of illegal activities or promotion of illegal sites
- • Posting of spam
Violations of this Policy
Notwithstanding any remedies available to us, we reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate in
response to violations of this community policy, or where there is not a specific violation, in the best
interest of regular operations, service, and users. YONDER may take actions related to user comments at its
sole discretion such as deleting specific comments, removing commenting, blocking specific users, or generally
moderating any user content that violates this community policy.
Users who violate this policy may be suspended from commenting (temporarily or permanently) or have their account and access to the Services suspended or terminated. While we may elect to provide notice in our sole discretion, YONDER may take appropriate action on comments which violate any of the guidelines above without prior notice to the user.
Reporting Comments and Posts
Questions and Feedback
If you have any questions or feedback about our community guidelines, or if you have any concerns about the platform, please contact us at Customer Care.